Sunday 11 March 2012

first week at UiTM


After I got my SPM results I decided to continue my study in UiTM for course accounting and I applied for it. In a months, the results showed up and I got a chance to continue study at UiTM Segamat which offered me course that I wanted even though my accounts subjects in secondary school is just B but I want to try it so I accepted it and in a months I must go to the campus
After I reached there, there is a week that we called as “minggu destini siswa” (MDS) which the goal is to make us recognize the whole campus and make we meet new friends with their activities but in that week I didn’t make much friends because I’m too shy and just want to be alone and the only person that I know is my roommate. We are doing activities together and sometimes I just do it alone. 
There are a lot of activities that occurred along the weeks and I couldn’t remember all the moments there because there anything special that I want to remember it. For the first day there,  we are gathered under our college to make a move together like a soldier because they want us to respect them and go to the places that they want in the actual timing. We reached at Seri Temenggung’s council which is the biggest council in the UiTM Segamat to hear about our courses and introduce to us our facilitators which guide us on doing the activities.
On the second day, we woke up at 5 a.m by the assistant that chosen among on us. It is quite difficult for me to wake up from bed because it was my activities that I love most but I try harder to wake up that morning. The first activities on that morning are gathers to the mosque for Subuh. After that, Ustaz give us some briefing about islam and give us clue about next activities. We have been asked to head to the place that we are headed before to listen the speeches about our campus and college. We don’t have much activity that day and the only things we did are listened to the speech and ate.   
Next day is setup for our registration to make a proved that we are students in this campus. This thing take one hour to finish the process but it made me feel excited because finally, I was known as a student in UiTM and I was the first in my family that studied in university. The next day is we got a lectured from police officer, politicians and curriculum officer to make us know about the responsibility being students in UiTM and this is interesting for me because I like to heard and learn about law. At the night, we had to do the rehearsal for the closing.
Finally, it is the last day in MDS and there are a lot of even happened that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment